Fire Protection for Marine & Offshore
Fire protection at sea is especially demanding, with many requirements in place to ensure maritime operations remain safe from fire. With its history rooted in marine fire protection, HI-FOG® is well proven to meet those requirements.
Today HI-FOG® protects most of the passenger cruise ships in the world. Through extensive research and development, as well as rigorous testing, Marioff is able to offer a wide range of applications, from luxury yachts, cruise ships and passenger ferries to ordinary ships, supply vessels, naval and offshore applications.
HI-FOG® Benefits for Shipyards:
- Single supplier for all applications
- Single supplier for project execution and training
- Design and coordination cost savings
- Fire protection during construction
- Reliable and experienced supplier partner
HI-FOG® Benefits for Ship Owners:
- Small fire damage due to fast activation and the small amount of water used
- Crew training for one fire protection system
- One system to maintain
- One mimic panel for all applications
- Long lasting quality components
- Single point for after-sales support
- Sustainable solution
Protection for Every Onboard Space
Using a modular design and compact components, HI-FOG® has the flexibility needed for all types of spaces. Please read more about HI-FOG® and its solutions for ships and the offshore industry from the links below.