The Marioff HI-FOG® water mist fire protection system delivers efficient fire protection for both surface vessels and submarines. Our reliable naval firefighting system helps in crew and platform survivability while ensuring continuity of operations at sea.
The HI-FOG system complies with all major military standards. It is type-approved by IMO and all major classification societies and flag states.
The HI-FOG water mist fire protection system is suitable for most types of fires. It safely controls and suppresses fire by discharging a fine water mist at high velocity, using significantly less water than other fire protection systems. Immediate activation of the high-pressure water mist system minimizes the damage caused by a fire.
Unlike gaseous systems, HI-FOG is safe for the crew and can be released without evacuation. As the HI-FOG fire protection system uses a very small amount of water and is safe for people, it can be released for training and fire drill purposes, preparing the crew for real action.
Our specialized Navy team provides the support, knowledge, and experience to successfully deliver and commission a tailor-made project according to the most demanding naval requirements.
The HI-FOG system has been installed as the primary fire protection system on most types of naval vessels, ranging from submarines to surface vessels. With this unrivalled experience we provide efficient, purpose-built solutions to suit even the most demanding applications.
Reasons to choose HI-FOG naval fire protection
- Allows immediate and safe activation of the fixed firefighting system
- Effectively penetrates the fire plume/flue gases
- Does not rely on the compartment being airtight – works in certain damaged conditions
- Improves evacuation and rescue capability, and reduces fire spread risk due to radiant heat blocking
- Is rechargeable at sea - offers faster recoverability and continuation of operations
- Presents no known environmental or personnel hazards
Please contact [email protected] in navy and other defense related matters.